Most materials can have a self adhesive backing applied. We offer low tack adhesives for use in positioning components prior to or during assembly and also high tack adhesives that cure over twenty four hours to give a permanent bond.
Small quantities of stock material can be purchased for prototyping.
• Acetal copolymer (POMC)
• Acrylonitrilebutadenestyrene (ABS)
• Cellulose acetate
• Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
• High impact polystyrene (HIPS)
• Nylatron GS
• Nylon 6
• Nylon 66
• Polyaramid (Nomex)
• Polycarbonate (PC)
• Polyester (PET, PETP)
• Polyetheretherkeytone (PEEK)
• Polyethylene - high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE)
• Polymide (PI)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyurethane (PU)
• Polyvinylchloride (PVC) - rigid, flexible and coloured
• PTFE - including glass filled, etched, coated glasscloth, carbon filled and pigmented
• Styrene / Polystyrene
• Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
Just because a material is not listed, it does not mean it is not in stock or quickly available. Contact our Sales Team for an immediate response and more information about what Bluemay Weston can offer.